If you’ve experienced an injury due to someone else's negligence, it’s important to have the right lawyer represent you. Think about what matters to you most and the top qualities you want in an injury lawyer. Below is a list of criteria you may want to consider before making your choice.
- Professional and experienced
- Great communication skills
- Respectful and well-respected in the legal community
- Easy to reach and will answer questions in a timely manner
- Is experienced in your type of case
- Impressive track record
- Genuine and wants the best for you
- Will pay close attention to your case from start to finish
What are you Looking for in a Lawyer?
Before you begin searching for your injury lawyer, you will want to figure out the top qualities you look for in a person and what’s most important to you. Do you care more about the level of experience or more about personality and communication?
To help better determine what you’re looking for in an attorney, creating a checklist of the top qualities you want and don’t want can speed this process up.
Confidently Make your Decision
After shuffling through all potential attorney prospects and having obtained the necessary information, you can feel confident in determining who to hire to take care of you.
Here are some things to consider when searching for your attorney:
- Visit their website to determine the level of professionalism, availability, and thought leadership.
- Check out the years of experience and education, as you will want to hire someone with extensive injury law experience. It matters.
- Do they have testimonials you can read? Good online reviews with replies from the firm?
- Hire someone who is responsive and results oriented and has a proven track record of wins.
- Setting up an interview to meet with the lawyer will give you a better idea of the individual and whether or not they’re the right fit.
You should be 100% pleased with the injury lawyer you pick. If you are still looking for the right attorney that checks all the boxes, contact Bart Durham Injury Law now to schedule a free consultation.